Sunday 10 April 2011

only for - BLUE -BOY LAMBERT

  i  think  u  smile  for  everyday....
but  m  wrong....


for  my  bro >  ADAM  LAMBERT..


as  fan  or  glamsis..i'd mean  ur  the  fakes..
the  news   ..in  january.but..
i  hope  u 'd  care..


y  m  wrote  like  this..i  wanna  u  forgive  me...
coz  i  cut  ur  heart..i  wanna  be..
for  ur  info..this  is "FIT""


u  still  remmber  me ?i  hope  u'd  forget  me  forever..n  m  like  tht  too..never  forgethuu..
the  truth..whtever  happen..i  sick,m  die..
u  r  the  best  singer  in  my  life..
this  message ...between u  and  me....i  hope  u  can be  strong..

2011 ..2  years  in  entertainmnt  world...m  knew..coz everyday ..i  look  @  u..
y..coz  i  luv  u..n  luv  tommy  so  much..
coz  u  r my  first  singer...who  make  me  smile...n  make  my day  great!..without  u..
this  world  have no  rainbow...

m  sorry..wht  i've  done  to  u..
i  said  u  r  fakes..u'd  understand  wht  i  mean..i 'd  know  ur  twitter  account..now yeah  i  know..
u  understand now..will u  forgive  me..i  hope  u  reading  my  story...bout  u..
i  d  think  s..u  r  busy   bro...u  must trust  me !
  we luv  u..n  now  i'm.....just  believe..

to  the  girl (fit)  luv  adommy  .....

No comments:

Post a Comment